Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Photo and Video:Rihana Gets Emotinal,Breaks into Tears on Stage




When she's not partying and instagramming, rihanna proves that she's an emotional girl.After performing her hit song"STAY", Riri just couldn't help herself when fans went nuts with an outpouring of love and she stated:

I can't believe this sh*t.Y'all make me so happy,this is everything that matters to me.And to stand here and feel the love in this room throughout this entire tour...it's coming to the end of the Diamond tour and it's sad.I hate saying 'Goodbye'. you guys showed me so much love in this room tonight. I love you guys"..

Finally the singer dried her tears and pulled it together to thank her loyal French fans,but not without a little colorful language of her own.
But wat if she was directing it to her ex cuz she posted d below pic on her instagram page and also the video of the emotional breakdown:










0 comments:

Post a Comment