Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Kanye says Kim is more influential than Michelle Obama

Kanye West reckons Kim Kardashian is more influential than Michelle Obama.
He said: “There’s no way Kim Kardashian shouldn’t be on the cover of Vogue. She’s like the most intriguing woman right now. She’s got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday.
“And collectively, we’re the most influential with clothing,” he continued. “No one is looking at what [Barack Obama] is wearing. Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day.”
The usually-confident star also admitted that he was ‘nervous’ ahead of his lavish wedding proposal.
He explained: “I was nervous. I was talking to her cousin. I was like, ‘I don’t know, what do you think she’s going to say?’ I’m not arrogant about love and feelings at all.
“I’m confident in the work I put so much work in to but this is someone else’s feelings. You never know what someone else may feel at the time,” he told Ryan Seacrest on his US radio show earlier today.
Oodera

0 comments:

Post a Comment