Pages

Saturday 21 September 2013

Chris Brown Jay Z Beef in 'Jet' Magazine; Karrueche Tran & Rihanna Relationships Revealed [PHOTOS]


Chris Brown is no fan of the media, but in the October 14th issue of Jet magazine, the singer opened up about his relationships with Karrueche Tran and Rihanna and his feud with rapper, Jay Z.
Back in 2009, when Brown assaulted Rihanna, Jay Z defended his Bajan protege after she was left with a swollen lip and visible bruises. 
At the time, the Brooklyn rapper threatened Brown in an interview with Us Weekly.  

"Chris is a walking dead man. He messed with the wrong crew,"

the Watch The Throne rapper said.
Kanye, who also took to Rihanna's defense said, "I feel that's my baby sis, and I would do anything to help her."
Four years later, Brown is speaking about his beef with Jay Z, indicating that the Brooklyn rapper once had a past life.


 "No disrespect, because I'm a fan, but nobody brings up the fact that [Jay Z] stabbed somebody and sold drugs. He gets a pass," Brown said.
Even with Brown's on and off relationships with Rihanna and current girlfriend Tran, he said that he's been straight up with both women.
"Relationships are the most difficult part. That's why I was honest with those two girls and I put out that video. My ex and I broke up because of the "situation" and she had moved on. I fell in love with another girl. Then my ex came back, so it was like, 'What is a man to do?'  I told them both the truth. I didn't do the sucker role."

0 comments:

Post a Comment