Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Drake denies dating with Kim Kardashian... but reveals he dated both Rihanna and Tyra Banks


The hip pop singer and rapper, Drake, 26 , was on Friday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show where the 55-year-old comedienne asked him a series of questions. 
She interrogated the 26-year-old about who he has and has not dated she got some surprising answers, including details on his past relationships with Kim Kardashian and Rihanna.  He alluded to having a romance with Rihanna , he admitted having a date with Tyra Banks and completely denied ever dating Kim Kardashian  When asked about his relationship with Nicki Minaj he said 'Me and Nicki are like family. I just love Nicki with all my heart. We’ve haven’t really shared like intimate moments.'
But for Kat Hennings , he admitted having a huge crush on the Two Broke Girls actress . He responded when asked about his relationship with her  'I just always had a huge crush on Kat Dennings and she was kind enough one night to oblige me and we went out for dinner. They don’t call me back after one date according to this.'  When asked if he was in a relationship , he replied 'I’m not. I’m single. I’m ready to mingle.
The album's done. I got free time. But not really, I'm going on tour, but I have a couple months after that.'  His album is to be released on September 24
More photos below


Drake , hip pop singer ,26 , was on Friday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show where the 55-year-old comedienne asked him a series of questions. 

She interrogated the 26-year-old about who he has and has not dated she got some surprising answers, including details on his past relationships with Kim Kardashian and Rihanna.
 He alluded to having a romance with Rihanna , he admitted having a date with Tyra Banks and completely denied ever dating Kim Kardashian

When asked about his relationship with Nicki Minaj he said 'Me and Nicki are like family. I just love Nicki with all my heart. We’ve haven’t really shared like intimate moments.'

But for Kat Hennings , he admitted having a huge crush on the Two Broke Girls actress . He responded when asked about his relationship with her  'I just always had a huge crush on Kat Dennings and she was kind enough one night to oblige me and we went out for dinner. They don’t call me back after one date according to this.'

When asked if he was in a relationship , he replied 'I’m not. I’m single. I’m ready to mingle. The album's done. I got free time. But not really, I'm going on tour, but I have a couple months after that.'

His album is to be released on September 24 . - See more at: http://kingebuka.blogspot.com/2013/09/drake-denies-dating-with-kim-kardashian.html#sthash.UCc0ClQA.dpuf






0 comments:

Post a Comment