Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo signs new Real Madrid deal - LIVE!


In the next 1hour, Cristiano Ronaldo would become the highest paid player in spain earning more than Messi of Barcelona
Florentino Perez described today's renewal as important for "the world's best player and the world's greatest club." What does the man himself think about that?"It's positive. It's something that I have had to work hard to become.

"I've scored more than 200 goals in four years, but that is not the most important thing, as I've said before. It's not about money. The team is the most important. I want to contribute to the future project of this club, to continue winning titles, leagues, trophies"

"At the moment, I feel good, I want to continue at this club for many years. I want to show my love for the club in the way I am, the way I contribute to things on the pitch. I want to thank the fans, the president, my team-mates, the directors - they made the decision easy for me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment