Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

I Used To Scare Boys From A Very Young Age-Omotala Jalade Ekeinde


"I have two younger brothers and was a tomboy, fiercely independent. I used to scare boys from a very young age. They found me too much, because i knew what i wanted and i'd boss them around.

Omotola Ekeinde recently granted UK based magazine, Telegraph an interview about her growing years, her dad and personality.

She stated that she had two young brothers and that rubbed off on her making her a tomboy, adding that her mother used to make jokes that she would not find a husband, ironically she met her husband when she was 16 years old.
A daddy's girl while growing. Omotola said that she was close to her late father who used to treat her like a boy. Her father, a manager of lagos Country Club, died in an auto crash when she was just twelve years old.

She said, "My father was a different kind of African man. He was very enlightened. He always asked me what i wanted, and encourage me to speak up. He treated me like a boy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment