Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Morning PAB Readers: Confused State Of Mind;huh (joke)


Morning PAB readers, it's already Friday and next thing we would be seeing now would be the usual "TGIF".....just to start the day shaa:

Just in bed thinking of whom to marry. Of course I love Chioma, but Kim is mature...abi make I just close my eyes marry Lilian...but how will I explain to Amanda that she's not my type???...mehn! !! I just don’t know what to do about Sheila...I'm just scared cos her mama go pour me hot water...chai! But Nora sabi make love just that she’s too fat...abi make I go for Mary...na wa oh! she too lekpa and she no sabi help for house, she lazy gaan....No No No!!!...can’t marry Binta, she be Hausa girl...my papa no go gree, him go talk say na Boko Haram I carry come house....I for even go for Barbara just that she too dey talk.....but wait oohh what about Vera, she never get job na...Cynthia sha??...I no go marry her, she's too demanding...Ehmm!!... Lola is too pretty, its just that she's too proud...na wa oh! wahala dey....should I just forget about getting married and become a Reverend brother?.

Oldiee i sight u

0 comments:

Post a Comment